200+ Online Classes Now Available - Click Here!
HARIETT has partnered with ed2go (same classes University of Hawaii offers on their non-credit side) and is offering over 200 online classes that you can access anytime with a phone, tablet or computer.
Go Here to Browse & Sign Up for Classes:
Class Topics Include:
- Supervision and Leadership
- Self Help
- Personal Finance
- English, Math & GRE (High School) Exam Preparation
- Resume Building and Job Searching
- And much more!
Again, to browse classes or sign up today, please visit:
https://www.ed2go.com/hariett (copy and paste link)
1. add the class to your cart
2. click on Begin Checkout
3. click on Create Account (next to Log In)
4. enter your information
5. click Complete Enrollment
Within a couple of days, a HARIETT program manager will approve your class and contact you.
Degree, Certificate, or Credential Earned
Certificate of Completion
Entrance Requirements / Prerequisites
Computer, tablet or smartphone with internet access.
1. HARIETT (Statewide)
Online - Anytime
Approximately 24 hours per class