Building Operator Certification - Lvl 1
Building Operator Certification (BOC) Lvl. 1 is a nationally recognized training and certification program focusing on energy-efficient building operations and preventative maintenance procedures.
Participants will learn:
1. Energy-Efficient Operation of Building HVAC Systems
2. Measuring and Benchmarking Energy Performance
3. Efficient Lighting Fundamentals
4. HVAC Control Fundamentals
5. Indoor Environmental Quality
6. Low-Cost Operational Improvement
7. Building Scoping for Operational Improvement
Degree, Certificate, or Credential Earned
Building Operator Certification® (BOC) Lvl 1 from the National Energy Efficiency Council.
Entrance Requirements / Prerequisites
None. However, to test for the certification members must have 2 years experience in building maintenance or be a graduate of the HARIETT FEOM program. Priority is given to these members.
2. HARIETT (Oahu)
HARIETT Training Center
1035 University Ave. Suite 202
Honolulu, Hawaii 96826
August 25 to October 27, 2018
8 am to 4 pm
Saturday only classes. No class September 15 and October 13, 2018
74 hours with additional 3 hours for testing