Class IV Engineer- Maintenance Utility at Ilikai Hotel
Maintain the Rooms Preventive Maintenance Program and consistently keep updated records on file. Respond to all guest's requests in a timely and efficient manner.
1. Responsible for the Guest Rooms Preventive Maintenance Program. (50%)
2. Respond or perform duties of a groundskeeper, handle and double check guest requests in a courteous, efficient, safe manner. (35%)
3. Maintain proper records of the Rooms Preventive Maintenance Program and the Second
Request Program. (10%)
4. Complete work order request forms on a daily and timely basis. (5%)
1. Maintain all mechanical areas in an orderly and clean condition. (2%)
2. Inspect all public areas daily for burnt light bulbs. (1%)
3. Participate in the hotel fire brigade. (1%)
4. Maintain department pass-on log book as required. (1%)
Specific Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
General knowledge of technical fields, ie., carpentry, painting, electrical, etc. Requires excellent communication skills, a professional presentation, an ability to work in a team
atmosphere and to make independent decisions. May require ability to drive a pick-up truck.
Hotel experience preferred, but not required.
Licenses or Certification
High school diploma, technical/vocational school preferred.
Must be able to lift/push/pull/carry at least 40 lbs. Due to the need to be throughout the hotel on a regular basis, mobility is a must. Will be bending and/or kneeling depending on project. Continuous standing depends on project.